The concept has been tested in Jordan, China, Sweden and Denmark (3 years)
✎ See the test results from jordan Here.
Robust, protected water resistant tablets
Mentoring ensures family support and motivation
Deal: Do the training and keep the tablet
$20 price per month makes it possible to implement in a larger scale
Progression tests shows the parents that their child is improving
• MyTeacher is the new world wide portal for voluntary mentoring for vulnerable and exposed children all over the world.
• We are connecting experienced mentors with families with children who need extra training to become better in school or where ordinary school is not available (refugee projects).
• Our mentors are professional teachers. They want to make a difference and are teaching alongside their fulltime job as teachers in recognised schools, academies and universities.
• The mentoring of the child is a combination of face to face meetings with the mentor (20%) and digital self training supported by the parents (80%).
• The parents are key parts in the process and the most important part of the mentoring is to motivate and educate the parents to support their child´s learning.
• MyTeacher and our sponsors are offering a rich variety of free motivating self learning tools available on the internet. Like e-books, videos, educational games, progression tests etc.
• At the course the child will get connected to an online trainer who will help the child min. 2 times at week.
• During course period the child will make different tests to measure progression. The test will be discussed with the parents at the meetings with the mentor.
• All courses are designed according to the speciﬁc curriculums from the local school the child is attending.